Designed strictly according to the Digital DMR ETSI Standard TS 102 361-1,-2,-3, -4, the RDR9000 repeaters are compatible with all RCA two-way radios as well as all other major brands.
Upgrade to Digital at Your Own Speed
Analog and Digital operation will give you the flexibility to upgrade to Digital at your own speed, without sacrificing safety and keeping your business operations running smoothly during the transition period.
Reliable, Military Modular Solution
Highly reliable military modular design providing 100% duty cycle performance with 45 / 50 Watts of Power output respectively in UHF and VHF.
Compact 1RU Design
Small form factor design with only 1U (1.75 inch) in height and standard 19 inch cabinet size in width. The RDR9000 takes 1/3 of the rack space compared to comparable repeaters from other leading manufacturers.
Multi-Site IP Connectivity
The RDR9000 repeaters support multi-site IP connectivity allowing you to connect multiple repeater to form single wide area coverage network as well as providing optional cross-band communication functionality.
Industry Leading Warranty
The RDR2000 series radios are backed standard by an industry-leading, hassle-free Three (3) Year Warranty.
- Repeater Unit – PRODIGI™ DMR Digital, 45/50 Watt of Power, Professional Repeater
- IP Site Link License – Multi-Site IP Connectivity for up to 64 Repeater Sites
- Frequency Bands – VHF 136-174 MHz; UHF 400-470 MHz.
- Power Output – 45/50 Watts (Programmable Levels).
- Channels – 128.
- Channel Spacing – 12.5 kHz. / 25 kHz.
- Frequency Stability – +/- 0.5 ppm.
- Conformance – FCC, IC, FCC 2013 Narrowband Compliant. DMR ETSI Standards TS 102 361-1,-2,-3, -4.
- Conformance – AMBE++.
- FM Modulation – 12.5 kHz: 11K0F3E / 25 kHz: 16K0F3E.
- 4FSK Digital Modulation – 12.5 kHz Data: 7K60F1D and 7K60FXD / 12.5 kHz Voice: 7K60F1E and 7K60FXE.
- Mil Specs – MIL-STD-810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G.
- Operating Temperature – (-)22°F (-30°C) to (+)140°F (60°C).
- Storage Temperature – (-)40°F (-40°C) to (+)176°F (80°C).
- Operating Voltage – DC 13.6V±15% and AC 100-240V.
- Current Drain – < 1A (Standby), < 6A (Transmit @25W), < 10A (Transmit @50W).
- Dimensions – 1.73” (H) x 19” (W) x 14.75” (D) (without antenna).
- Weight – 17 lbs (7.6kg).
VHF 136-174 MHz; UHF 400-470 MHz
45/50 Watts (Programmable Levels)
Number of Channels/Groups/Zones:
12.5 kHz. / 25 kHz
Dimensions H x W x D (without antenna)
1.73” x 19” x 14.75”
-22°F – 140°F
- RDR9000V 40 Watt of Power, VHF 136-174 MHz
- RDR9000U1 40 Watt of Power, UHF 400-470 MHz
- RDR9000 IP LICN – Multi-Site IP Connectivity (Included Standard)
- PC5500-10 – Optional DC Power Cable 10ft / 3m | AWG 12 / 20 Amp | 15 Amp Fuse