Networks: 3G and 4G
- Internal SP: 400mW
- External SP: 200mW
Waterproof Rating: IP67
IP Advanced Radio System
The IP501H provides wide-area communication using a LTE (4G) and 3G network and instantaneous communication. Individual calls, Group calls or All calls can be made the same way as a conventional two-way radio. The IP501H does not require its own repeaters or IP network, which reduces the costs of building and maintaining a wide area radio network.
- Push-to-Talk Instant Communications
- Communication throughout the Coverage Area of LTE (4G) and 3G Network
- Talk and Listen Simultaneously: Full-Duplex Conversation
The IP501H provides wide-area communication using a LTE (4G) and 3G network and instantaneous communication. Individual calls, Group calls or All calls can be made the same way as a conventional two-way radio.
Using a LTE (4G) and 3G network, the IP501H can provide stable connection and wide-area communication throughout the coverage of the network. The IP501H does not require its own repeaters or IP network which reduces the cost of building and maintaining a wide area radio network.
The IP501H enables use of full-duplex communication which provides smooth telephone style conversations. The IP501H users can talk and receive at the same time.
Multiple User Communication
Multiple users in the system can initiate calls respectively. There are no requirements to check or wait for channel availability.
Priority Interrupt Calling
The IP501H supports group calls with three or more people. In case of an emergency, you can break into an on-going call to transmit an important message.
3G, 4G, and 5G Bands
Standard battery chemistry type:
Battery life (based on a 5-5-90 duty cycle):
More than 17 hours
Dimensions W x H x D (with standard battery)
2.3 × 3.7 × 1.3 in
Weight (with standard battery)
Keypad / Keys
+14 °F to +140 °F
- High quality, clear audio using G.726 Vocoder
- Individual, Group, Talkgroup, Multiplex Talkgroup and All calls
- Emergency button, Lone Worker and Man Down functions
- Vibration alert function notifies of incoming call
- Text message reception and preprogrammed message transmission
- Up to 500 memory address book (including Group, Individual, Talkgroup and Telephone lists)
- Voice message recording